We are seeking an executive level Head / Director of Product to focus on managing the product development lifecycle, developing detailed technical requirements, and supervising the necessary project documentation based on marketing requirements and user feedback, specifically around our core software infrastructure, app environment, and intelligence algorithms.
You will also be responsible for supporting roadmap planning and proving technical leadership. The candidate must enjoy problem-solving both independently and in team settings and be willing to acquire technical expertise in the solution.
- High-level enterprise experience in Data Science and analytical tools along with ML & AI engineering contributions that analyse results and benchmark product performance and present results to demonstrate the impact of initiatives.
- Leads the transformation of product ideas from their most formidable stages into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects while maintaining a serious consideration of the financial implications, marketing needs, and the overall objectives of the business.
- Work closely with the executive team and senior leaders across our organisation to ensure the vision for products aligns with broader company strategy; be a passionate advocate for the customer throughout the organisation
- Develop and execute a short term and long term product strategy that supports our overall mission
- Create and manage a set of Key Performance Indicators related to your product line
- Ensures that there is a continuous improvement in the product as well as the product’s compliance to market need and competitive offerings.
- Takes the lead in evaluating market trends, product industry and competition strategies from which he/she can make decisions on product functionality and pricing and positioning to key constituents.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a high-paced and deadline driven environment
- Collaborative, team player who can influence and drive results through others. Can build strong ongoing relationships with cross capability partners and influencers
- Strong business acumen and professionalism, excellent presentation and communication skills both verbal and written.