This is an exciting opportunity to be responsible for leading a team of data scientists that help deliver our next-generation analytics platform. You lead and be responsible for an innovative team of data scientists, analysts and product management, to take analytic innovation from the lab to production applications. You will work in a large complex data environment with a variety of sources and technologies.
- Head up the build, development and maintenance of data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics to support the internal client’s business units.
- Engage with key stakeholders across Product Engineering, Software Development Marketing and along with the executive team.
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
- Drive the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyse business functions and key operations and performance metrics.
- Ensures accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Manages and optimizes processes for data intake, validation, mining, engineering, modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Examines interprets and reports results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business.